Being Human

Life has so much to show us, so much to teach us. Sometimes we don't know ourselves what we are capable of and how we can react. A while back someone worked real hard to hurt me, and I did got badly burn....I will carry these scars for the rest of my life.

What I didn't knew was that I would learn to love these scars, that they will become a sign of beauty and not hurt. It takes time but if you have a heart that is blessed by Allah, with love and kindness you will find peace in pain.

I always thought nothing can drag me down, no pain can make me hurt for long. I was wrong, some situations hurt you all through your life, some pains you will with every breath you take. And its not bad, it means I knew how to love and trust.

The difficult part was to understood why me. And i still didn't got it but i know something else now. I know I don't have to fight this feeling of pain and hurt anymore, I don't have to go into a panic attack to find someone who can make me happy.

 What i mean is, that my feelings doesn't have to change, I don’t need to rush to others to make me happy, I can live with the pain and the hurt and still continue to be the person who was nice to all. I don’t need to be sarcastic to others; I don’t need to be wishing for the pain of others. I can keep my feelings in my heart, be nice to others and be strong enough to handle the pain.


Trust me the pain is not going anywhere, it’s there and it will always be….now after a while it has become a part of me. It’s not bad, it makes me more human, now I know what hurt does to a person and I can help others come out of this pain.


I also understood that in order to live this life I don’t need to have a companion, I only need to have a will to do good to others, to pray, and to live each day as it comes. Its good to know that I can be alone and strong to survive this world. Good to know that though I am hurt, I can keep it in me and don’t make others suffer cause of it. Great to know I am capable enough to still love the people that hurt me and strong enough to pray for their happiness.


I am human! Its crucial for an individual to understand that humans get hurt all the time but they don’t pass on that hurt to others, they live with their pains with a smile on their face. They pray for themselves, for the people they love and for the people who hurt them.


"Trust that Allah is with you and belief that He will give you what you want. It’s just a matter of time", becomes my theme of life. And here I am living with a trust that my Creator is with me and I don't need a mortal being when Allah is holding my hand. He is my Companion, my best friend.


So those who got hurt, Relax...its ok, it means you are human. You can live, I know the pain would never go, and it doesnt have to. You can live with it and still smile and do good deeds. Trust Allah - and you will go through this all.


Remember: “Everything is possible for the person who believes”



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do what you love!

Characters in a Team.......the fanatics

The Harmonious Focus : How Music Enhances Concentration