Entrepreneurs - the need of time

Entrepreneurs - What a term! When I was in university (which is almost 6 years back) there was a lot of talk regarding Entrepreneurs and how it is becoming vital for societies to pay attention in creating more and more of these Entrepreneurs...However, at that time it didn't made much sense to me and like every other common individual I was only concerned with getting a job and making money.

I did got a job and it went very well for a while but with increasing inflation and the downfall of economy including our law and order situation has added to the problems of the people with decreasing purchasing power and increase prices. Now when I look at the Job market I realize what a stagnant condition is and we all our stuck whether we like it or not.

Now me and many other like me are struggling to start their own business for the two main reasons: one, our current jobs are not providing enough to help us meet our ends and secondly there is no job security. We are genuinely struggling to work our way out of it. I am not saying that jobs are bad but they are not enough and in cases like mine they are definitely not enough to satisfy my intellectual hunger plus I am definitely lacking in my corporate-political skills.

I remember two things from my time at University...one "the vanishing middle class" and second "Entrepreneurs". There was a lot of buzz on the subject and God help me why I didn't paid attention to it back then...now I am working hard to made up for the loss time.

To every student, young individuals out there...it is my sincere advise to please study those subjects that equipped you to handle yourself in tough times and make you self sufficient so that you can go out in the world on your own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do what you love!

Characters in a Team.......the fanatics

What's in it for the Mentor?