Relationships and today's world!

What a dilemma! No matter how much effort you put in it is hard to understand and hard to describe. Now how to put it in words?? I have been there and done it all! Well not all....but I know the rules of the game well! Every women out there must be knowing the games men play and I must admit we are very apt in both either playing or dodging.

For me, I have done both and have gone through a long list of "admirers" which I believe that were not interested me at all...they were just desperate to have someone and may be I was the only one around at the time. Its difficult to find and assess who actually wants you and love you for what you actually are.

There are many people that come and go in your life but how many do you want to keep and hold on to? Hardly any...and believe me its better not to rush in any decision and get your self strangled! Its much better and appropriate to be alone and wait for the right person to come along in your life.

Dont make wrong and rash decisions in this regard specially! Believe me its pointless to get married for the sake of marrying only. I have seen couples getting married and then regretting it! WHY?? Cant you wait? Believe me its worth it! When the right person comes along you will be grateful for all the waiting you have done as it will be worth it. What's the point of doing something cause others want it and not you! that's pathetic! Please stop living for others and live for yourself....its far better, more practical and makes you feel happy and at ease with yourself.

The men who come in your life, they may look nice on the surface but who knows what they actually are from the inside? They enter your life with agendas of their own (not all very nice and pleasant agendas to cater for) and then they turn it upside down and leave when they feel like it. Now tell me how sane enough this approach is to get married without thinking? I think NOT! Wait guys and see for your self what's right or wrong.

And trust me in the end you will find the guy who will make the life look like a blessing, who will ease all your pains and make you feel like a princess with no problem at all! You must be wondering that how would you know if he's the guy for you? Well, i'll tell you...when you'll find him you will feel a strong pull towards him and as you get to know him you will both be surprised and shocked to see that how perfect that human being is and how easy and comfortable he has made your life!

So, waiting is better then regretting and please listen to yourself and cater to your own needs first then start the charity work! I hope you all will find the right person who will not only make you feel happy but will complete you and your existence in ways that you thought were impossible!

Comments

  1. As always a great read! Loved the way how you defined the "Admirers".

    Keep up the good work!

    Warm Regards,

    Your Well Wisher

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do what you love!

Characters in a Team.......the fanatics

What's in it for the Mentor?