The Ever Changing Me!

15th Sep 2012

I myself wonder why I'm writing this but here I am, probably cause someone requested for it.
Writing became a part of who I'm over the years, though it has been a year or so that I updated my blog...which is for the sole reason that my job leave me with very less time..I have continued to write my dairy and so on.

Over the last couple of years and especially in the last one year I realized that I have changed a hell lot, and by this I mean a HELL LOT!! We really don't realize how experiences, people and our environment in general is shaping us up but it does and does a great deal of it. I forgot to love and live a few years back, what cause that to happen is a long story and how I found myself is another chapter altogether but what matters most is the fact that we all believe that we know what we want, we believe that we know ourselves and then someone or something makes us realize that we never truly understood ourselves let alone understanding another being.

I was a lost soul....I used to wonder at times that I know what my family wants or what my friends and other people around me want but I never really understood what I wanted. Gradually, with the passage of time and with various experiences I learned to know and understand myself as an individual. I realized that what I am is more important that anything else, what I believe carries far more importance than what others believe, because this is my life and I have to take ownership of it!  

We 90% of the times let others take charge of our lives, let them bully us around and direct our every step, every decision. In all that we don't consider our own happiness or how frustrated we are getting with the passage of time! Believe me when I tell you that once you start knowing what you want and what makes you happy, you will definitively learn to respect yourself more and in return people will also respect you and your decisions!

Life is too short to be wasted on being miserable. Its to be valued and love and to be live completely! We all try to please people in our lives but I'm sure you all our familiar with the feelings of despair, sorrow and heartache when you realize that all your sacrifices were in vain. I'm not saying don't help others or be rude or inhuman to their feelings. All I am saying is value and respect yourself as much as you value and respect others. You are equally important or even more important than anybody else....and all you do, don't let the one who genuinely loves you go away....nothing is more precious than that....

well its all for now....more coming up soon!

Have a happy life....continue changing and exploring yourself!

love!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do what you love!

Characters in a Team.......the fanatics

What's in it for the Mentor?