The Ever Changing Me

16th Sep '12

Attitude......the Crux of all!

A must learn for anyone who is in a transition phase. And boy the learning I had....a complete makeover my attitude went through.But believe it or not its worth the effort. Atleast now I am willing to make efforts for my own happiness.

You know why we suffer so much in life? its because our attitude is not right. We 90% of the times believe that "Its regarding me so it would never work" or "the things I want are always hard to achieve" that continues to reinforce our negative believes and tends to frustrate us in everything we do!

Honestly, till last year my attitude was one of a martyr...sacrificing myself. Don't know what kick I used to get in letting everything go and then crying alone at nights. Now I realize its not a vary pleasant feeling. Now that I am happy and value this happiness I understand that I was a fool acting that way.

M glad I'm changed! I now truly believe that I have all the right to be happy and to live my life to the fullest. I deserve happiness, riches and love! and that makes me keep on moving, going and driving harder to gain what I desire! it has certainly made me relax and ease at myself. I needed that. You get nothing out of misery and heartache and trust me world doesnt care how many sacrifices you have made.

Live for yourself and set your attitude 90degrees to the positive side and you'll become a much happier person with a healthy heart and soul. Those who have a positive attitde believe in themselves, and have the courag to meet all the challenges of life.

So hats off to a healthy, positive and charming  attitude.

Keep smiling guys.....coz you are important for your ownself and happiness.

Happy Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do what you love!

Characters in a Team.......the fanatics

What's in it for the Mentor?