Living on the Edge!

Living life to the fullest! How many of us are able to do it?? Hardly any and do you ever thought why is that?? For the last one year I have been going through the experience of a life time and learned a lot along the way. The most important lesson that I learned is that we ourselves only are the cause of restricted living!

We restrict ourselves for some godforsaken reason that we only half understand ourselves and simultaneously we try to understand ourselves from others perspective and so live a life on the precipice of  happiness and doom on either side of us....we keep on weighing alternates but never truly decide whats best for ourselves. The basic reason is we are not using our own views and thoughts, we judge things like, "if I do this then mom will say this....." or "I like it but I cant do it coz daddy wont like it" so where are we in all this??

This is the most common illness faced by the South Asian generations! We are brought up to be tolerant of others and accept everything that is being given to us. Unfortunately there are some cases like me where we use our own brains to decide for ourselves! There are certain consequences but I assure you they are worth it! We, the new generation are the trendsetters!

We believe in living to the fullest! Now when I see people my age or the younger lot I realized that our elders have done a great job in allowing us to be ourselves in a way that even if we are not exercising or are unable to exercise freedom in practicality still our imaginations and thoughts are free to take the flight! They are not rotting in our skulls!

So, now the question is whats next? If you ask me the next step is to take the leap! Living on the edge to me means taking risks and challenges and proving your worth. Make your life worth living and please take control of it!

Get up and get moving!


Comments

  1. Very good read! Keep up the good work!

    Warm Regards,

    Your Well Wisher

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Do what you love!

Characters in a Team.......the fanatics

What's in it for the Mentor?